CfP: Conference on Recent Trends in Green Energy Technologies at Pondicherry University [Mar 19-20]: Submit by Mar 10
About the conference
Two days national conference on Recent Trends in Green Energy Technologies is designed to deliberate on research and technological development in various renewable energy technologies. Experts from various discipline of renewable energy shall present their research findings and thoughts on the subject matter. Young scientists and scholars shall have the opportunities to interact with their peers and present their recent research findings through poster presentation.
About Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University, accredited with “A” Grade by NAAC, is one of the most sought-after campuses amongst the students from across the nation as a destination for the Higher Education and Research. Pondicherry University has 15 Schools, 38 Departments, 11 Centres and 1 Chair offering over 144 PG, PGDiploma/ certificate & Research programmes with a student strength of 6353 including foreign students.
Currently the University has more than 130 funded research projects including SAP & FIST Projects from various agencies like UGC, DST, CSIR and DBT. The University has two-off campuses, one located in Port Blair (Andamans) with two Departments viz., Ocean Studies and Marine Biology and Coastal Disaster Management and another Post Graduate Centre at Karaikal. Flesh green sprawling campus spread over 880 acres, Pondicherry University features 100% Wi-Fi enabled campus with 100% power back-up, 24×7 Library facility, 22 well-furnished hostels, Round the clock medical facility, Placement Cell, Community Radio (Puduvai Vaani) and Study India Programme.
Call for papers
- Photovoltaic Technology
- Solar Cell Devices
- Energy Storage Materials
- Nanomaterials for Energy Application
- Batteries, Supercapacitors & Supercapatteries
- Solar Thermal Technology
- Catalysis and Photocatalysis for Energy Conversion
- Carbon Sequestration & Carbon Reduction
- Polymers and Composite for Energy Application
- Last date for application: 10-03-2020
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 11-03-2020
- Last date of payment of registration fee: 12-03-2020*
- Intimation on Accommodation: 15-03-2020
- Date of Conference: 19th & 20th March, 20
- P.G. students/ Scholars: Rs.1,000/-
- Faculty/ Scientists/ Industry: Rs.2,000/-
- Interested one can register via this page.
Call: Prof. B.M. Jaffar Ali- +91-944 5200 455 or Prof. P. Elumalai- +91-975 1645 895
For more details, click here.
About the Author