Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai invites a call for papers for Conference on Advances in Big Data & Cloud Computing (NCABC 2020) on 20-21 Feb. Check out more details for the same below.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is one among the leading and oldest departments of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. The department is reputed for its excellence in teaching and training engineering students for generations since 1987. The department caters Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D. courses in all the specialised areas of computing.
The CSE has pioneered in setting education standards par excellence that can be sensed by the presence of alumni in all the leading Multinational software firms like Microsoft, Infosys, Oracle, Verizon, Virtusa, Cognizant, Wipro etc. The department is enriched with well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members. Endowed with futuristic vision of generating sustained quality manpower for the ever-increasing global demand of software firms, the CSE is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to provide excellent and live training for the budding engineers.
These facilities include collaborative research labs from Virtusa and CISCO with cutting-edge technologies and software that are housed in more than 10000 sq.ft buildings with multiple floors. The organisational hierarchy for smooth dissemination of teaching and research operations in the department is made effective by 96 committed faculties and 15 technical support staff.
Call for papers
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning related with cloud and big data
- Virtualization and Virtual Cloud
- IoT systems analysis, modelling, simulation application in different domains
- Service-oriented computing Networking systems analysis, modelling, simulation, and application in different domains
- Cloud computing systems analysis, modelling, simulation, and application in different domains
- Big data systems modelling, analysis, simulation, and application in different domains
- Machine learning and artificial intelligent systems analysis, modelling, simulation, and application in different domains
- Combination and interaction of the systems and their analysis, modelling, simulation, and application in different domains
- Case studies with reusable analysis, simulation in different domains
- Submission of full paper: 2 Feb 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 9 Feb 2020
- Last date( strictly) for camera-ready paper: 15 Feb 2020
Registration for the same will open soon on the official website.
Contact & Venue
Venue: Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Sholinganallur, Chennai.
Dr. Ashok Kumar: 7010907102
Mr. S. Dhamodaran: 9940364886