Conference on Mental Health Problem is an opportunity to examine the evolving reach or the lack of it of Community Mental Health in India. The concept of Community Mental Health initially evolved with the discharge of serious and chronic mentally ill from large mental hospitals into the community.
At present, only a tiny proportion of those who need mental health care, access it in dedicated psychiatric hospitals. What has also emerged is that the sections of our society which most often needs the interventions most, do not access it because of multiple factors.
This conference is an opportunity to examine, discuss, dissect the opportunities and strengths within the local mental health community and how it can embrace newer ideas to reach out to those who been traditionally left out. The two-day long programme will comprise lectures, panel discussion, question-answer sessions, paper presentation session and poster presentation on related works carried on mental health problems, challenges and interventions.
Call for papers
- mental health problem: theoretical frameworks
- mental health problem among school going children
- mental health problem of adolescents and adults
- mental health policy perspectives
- measurement and prevention of mental health
- emerging trends in mental health research
- mental health and well-being
- classification of mental health in Indian scenario
- mental health and community
- mental health of GSM community
- mental health and resilience
- mental health and media
- Last date of submission of Abstract: 30.11.2019
- Deadline for submission of Full paper: 25.12.2019
- Last date for Poster details: 25.12.2019
- Last date for registration: 30.12.2019
- Interested one can register online via this page.
- JU Students @ Rs. 200/-
- General Participants @ Rs. 500/-
- Poster Presentation @ Rs. 750/-
- Paper Presentation @ Rs. 1000/-
Call: 033 2457 2434, 7003514604 / 9749671200