SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) is one of the top-ranking Universities and most premier engineering destinations in India, which was established in 1985 by the Founder Chancellor, Dr. T.R. Paarivendhar.
Now it is functioning in four campuses located at Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, and Ramapuram in Tamilnadu and Modi Nagar in Ghaziabad with over 55,000 students and 3000 faculty members. It offers a wide range of programs to students applying for undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine & Health Sciences, Law and Science & Humanities.
About the conference
The Department of Mathematics has conducted Eleven National conferences from 2009 and a good number of articles are published in reputed Scopus indexed journals. The first International Conference on Mathematical Techniques and Applications (ICMTA) 2020 is being organized by the Department of Mathematics.
The prime objective of this conference is to bring the experts from academia and industry to share their knowledge pertaining to the real-world applications. The conference includes keynote addresses and invited talks by the eminent invited speakers around the world, and the oral/poster presentation by researchers. This conference will also provide a premium forum for young researchers to share and discuss novel ideas.
- Algebra, Matrix theory, Matrix Analysis
- Analysis (Real, Complex, Functional and Non-Archimedean)
- Financial Mathematics, Applied Probability and Stochastic Process and Queueing Models
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Solid Mechanics
- Fuzzy Optimization and Operations Research
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Modeling & Mathematical Biology
- Numerical analysis
- Differential Equations (ODE & PDE)
- Applied Mathematics
- Last date for submission of full paper: 30/11/2019
- Intimation of acceptance: 15/12/2019
- Last date for submission of Corrected paper & registration: 31/12/2019
- Registration fee: Rs. 3000/-
- Interested one can fill the registration form via this page.
- No TA / DA will be provided. At least one of the authors of the selected paper should register and present the paper at the conference. The Registration form has to be sent in the prescribed format along with a D.D. in the favor of Sri Ramanujam Mathematical Club payable at Chennai.
Dr. A. Govindarajan
Ph: 044 27417834, 9444952423