Amrita School of Engineering, is organizing a conference on “Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Applications. The conference focuses on the advances in the field of Mechanical Sciences applied to materials and manufacturing. In addition to contributory papers, the conference has invited renowned experts for delivering keynote addresses/special lectures in the field of Mechanical Sciences.
There is an increasing awareness of the benefits of the development and utilization of advanced materials and structures in applications ranging from hydrospace to aerospace. With the ability to respond autonomously to changes in their environment, smart systems can offer a simplified approach to the control of various material and system characteristics.
The conference is aimed at creating a cross disciplinary summit that transcends departmental, institutional, industrial, public and private research organizational and global barriers and lends itself to the integration of research and education in the vital field of advanced materials.
Conference is open for academic institutions, industries and research organizations and professional engineers.
- Bio Sensors
- Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Magnetic Materials
- Flexible Manufacturing
- Metal Matrix Composites
- Surface Engineering
However topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- Authors should submit Full papers, not just an Abstract.
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 10 pages, including figures, tables & references. Additional pages are permitted with over-length page charge of INR 1500/page for Author, to be paid during author registration.
- Paper Formatting and Margins: Please carefully follow the template.
- For template, Click here.
To submit paper, Click here.
- Participant can make the payment either by taking a Demand Draft or by NEFT. The DD should be in favour of “IEEE Student Chapter” payable at Bengaluru.
- Send the DD to organizing committee of IConAMMA.
- To register online, click here.
- Student (UG/PG): INR 6000
- Academicians: INR 7000
- R&D Organizations/Industry: INR 9000
- Paper Submission: May 31
- Acceptance: Jun 16
- Final Submission: Jun 30
- Registration: Jul 17
- Conference: Aug 16-18
Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore.