About the conference
In the modern age, information technology has revolutionized daily lives of individuals and organizations. Digital communications, Social media, online shopping and cloud computing are just a few examples of the change that we’ve seen. We can expect even greater transformation with the rise of the big data, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology.
Today, it’s impossible to achieve optimal marketing, sales, customer support, business planning, management, monitoring and growth without flexible IT solutions that allow for innovation. The innovation ecosystem consists of business participants, start-ups, academia, technical and support services, and the individuals that drive results. The conference welcomes conceptual and empirical papers highlighting the application of Information Technology and innovative solutions for organizations as well as individuals in the current scenario.
- To make students aware of the ways in which the advances in IT are opening up new vistas of doing business with special emphasis on solutions of the problems, that retard the development of the nation in general & the poor marginalized in particular.
- To stimulate interest among students & faculty members and to encourage them for developing creative applications of the recent advances in Information Technology in the solution of social & economic problems covered under 17 Sustainable Development Goals(SDG) of UN.
- To create an ecosystem of innovation to empower the development of the nation by deflecting attention from job seeking to job creation.
Call for papers
- AI and Machine Learning
- Disruptive Innovation
- Ecommerce & Mcommerce
- Internet of Services (IOS)
- Big Data
- Signal, Image, Speech Information Processing
- Mobile Network & Adhoc Network
- Network Security
- Computer Networks
- Digital Disruption Transformation
- Innovative Management
- Sustainable Disruption
- Cloud Technologies
- Block Chain
- Virtual Reality
- Last date for submission of full-length paper: Jan 15, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 31 Jan, 2020
- Final Manuscript Subscription due: 5 Feb, 2020
- Faculty/ Academician: 2000 INR
- Student/ Research Scholar 1500 INR
- IEEE Members: 1500 INR
- Industry Participants: 3000 INR
- Attendee: 500 INR
Dr. Meenakshi Narula (Professor & Head)
Phone No. (O): 011-40619323
Email ID: jimsconference.vk[at]jagannath.org