About the conference
2nd International Conference on IoT, Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud in Computational Vision and Bio-Engineering (ISMAC – CVB 2020) is being organized on 29-30, October 2020 by St. Mother Theresa Engineering College, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu, India.
ISMAC- CVB 2020 will provide an outstanding international forum for sharing knowledge and results in all future fields of Internet of Things, Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud. ISMAC- CVB 2020 provides quality key experts who provide an opportunity in bringing up innovative ideas.
Recent updates in the field of Computational Vision and Bio-Engineering will be a platform for the upcoming researchers. The conference will be Complete, Concise, Clear and Cohesive in terms of research related to Computational Vision and Bio-Engineering.
About The Organizer
St. Mother Theresa Engineering College (MTEC) was established in 2009 with the endeavor to bring out social change and development in the vicinity of Thoothukudi. The College is located on Thoothukudi-TirunelveliNational Highway (NH 7A). It is well connected to all the neighbouring towns and is easily accessible by Road, Rail and Air.
The College has achieved a marvellous growth since the time of inception with six branches of Engineering and many more in the days to come. Sophisticated class rooms, well equipped laboratories, qualified and dedicated faculty members are contributing to the holistic development of our student community. Each individual is motivated to increase the gravity of responsibility and to be committed to serve the nation.
Call for papers
- Modelling and simulation of Biological systems
- Multi-sensor Data Analysis, 3D Computer Vision
- Object/ Target Detection, Recognition and Identification
- Big Data, Large Scale Methods
- Deep Learning Techniques
- Motion and Tracking, Space Video Analytics
- Stereo and 3D Vision
- Active and Real Time Vision
- Industrial Vision Systems
- BioMedical Image Analysis
- Biomedical Signal Processing COntrol
- Pattern Recognition and Applications
- Deep learning & Image Based Rendering
- Speech and Audio Processing
- Sensors & Imaging models
- Paper Submission Date: 10 August 2020
- Paper Acceptance Notification Date: 10 September, 2020
- Registration Date: 5 October 2020
- Conference Date: 29-30, October 2020
- Indian Authors
Authors: INR. 7500 / Paper
Listener: INR. 6000
- Foreign Authors
Authors: 150 USD / Paper
Mr. A. George Klington