10th International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction on Dec 7 to 9, 2018 at Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Authors are invited to submit a Long papers (10 to 12 pages) or a Short papers (4 to 6 pages). Reviewing will be double blind. Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
Conference is open for Academicians, Industry, Students and Researchers.
Cognitive Computing and Human Computer Interaction.
- ECG, EEG -based and other Multimodal Interactions
- Image and Vision based Interactions
- Modeling Human Cognitive Processes and Simulation
- Intelligent Methods and User Interfaces
- Bio-inspired Computation and Systems
- User adaptation and Personalisation
- Computer Supported Social and Collaborative learning
However, topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- Authors are invited to submit a Long papers (10 to 12 pages) or a Short papers (4 to 6 pages).
- Reviewing will be double blind.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- For detailed guidelines and formatting, click here.
- Make payment first before registering. Payment details are available in this page in the Registration Cost Section.
- Send the e-copy of registration payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors can register through the link on the registration page here.
- Industry: INR 13000
- Academicians/Research Scholars: INR 10000
- Others: INR 5000
- Paper submission deadline : May 1
- Notification of paper acceptance : Aug 15
- Submission of Camera Ready manuscript deadline: Sep 1
- Early Bird Registration: Sep 15
- Conference Dates : Dec 7-9
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad