About the conference
The Indian Political Economy Association, a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, came into formal existence in October 1989. A fully democratic, participative and non-hierarchical academic culture is a basic pre-requisite for the development of meaningful social science committed to the processes of social transformation. The Indian Political Economy Association seeks to work in these directions and with an approach which is in keeping with the perspective outlined above.
The objective of the society is to provide a forum of mutual interaction and support to those engaged in theoretical and empirical studies with a view to evolving scientific and socially-responsive political economy with reference to both India and the world. The society will in particular endeavour to encourage interdisciplinary studies and will not restrict itself to the conventional boundaries of individual disciplines.
- Political Economy of Agrarian Crisis
- Political Economy of Social and Economic Exclusion
- Commodification of Education and Health
- Poverty, Inequality and Unemployment under Neoliberalism
- Economic and Environmental Crises and Popular Movements
- Deadline for Abstract: Extended upto September 15, 2019
- Notice of Acceptance: Extended upto September 30, 2019
- Deadline for Full Paper: October 15, 2019
Registration Fee Per Person: Rs. 2500/- (with accommodation) and Rs. 1500/- (without accommodation).
Dr. Balwinder Singh Tiwana
Mobile : +91-9872885601