CfP: Conference on Innovative Microbial Trends & Challenges in the Environment at Kuvempu University [March 2]: Submit by Feb 22
About the conference
Microbiology is presently one of the fastest moving disciplines in Life Sciences. The advent of new technologies and growing recognition of the enormous degree of microbial diversity has revolutionized our understanding of microbiology as a discipline. Microbiology is moving into a new era that focuses less on specific organisms and more on the processes and mechanisms that link them.
Different aspects of microbiology like, Microbial Biodiversity/Environmental Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology/ Phytopathology, Medical/ Immunology /Molecular Microbiology, Food/Dairy/Industrial Microbiology/Microbial Nanotechnology will be discussed in the conference. Present conference will provide a multidisciplinary forum for the discussion of all aspects of microbiology.
Agriculture and environment are major serious issues to be addressed for sustainable production and inhabitation, respectively. There is a renewed interest in recruitment of different microorganisms for mitigation of climatic changes and sustainable agricultural production on natural resources.
A variety of microorganisms have potential for application in management of environment and agriculture. Application of molecular tools, a wealth of information on biological processes of these organisms is being generated and our understanding of these microorganisms is getting improved better and better day-by-day. The purpose of the proposed conference is to bring the active players-researchers, industrial entrepreneurs, teachers, scientist and students on one platform for sharing, updating and exchanging of knowledge and ideas.
- Microbial Biodiversity/Environmental Microbiology
- Agricultural Microbiology/Phytopathology
- Medical/ Immunology /Molecular Microbiology
- Food/Dairy/Industrial Microbiology/Microbial Nanotechnology
- Last date for receipt of Abstract: 22nd February 2020
- Last date for registration: 22nd February 2020
- Intimation of accepted papers for oral/poster: 26th February 2020
- Conference date : 2nd March 2020
- Professors/Scientists from University/Institution/Industries: Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/-
- PG//UG Students: Rs. 200/- Rs. 250/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 250/- Rs. 300/-
Dr. B. Thippeswamy
Mobile: +918762219091, +919148906921
For more details, click here.
About the Author