The GGNIMT IMSC-2020 is aimed at providing the researchers, analysts and enthusiasts an opportunity to exchange ideas on the latest issues and challenges in the broad gamut of research driven discussions on skill and innovations.
During the event, the researchers, academicians, practitioners and students of various streams from universities/ institutions and industries are being invited to join one another to deliberate and discuss their research contributions on the theme. Only good quality research papers will be invited for presentation.
The present conference is an earnest effort to bring academicians, business leaders, practitioners, professionals and industrialists on a common platform to share views, expectations, and apprehensions and to analyze experiences of life in various contexts of skill and innovations.
Deliberations and exchange of research works on diverse themes ranging from Management, Commerce, Computer Applications, Engineering, Arts, Languages, Education and Sciences & Technical Innovation are expected in the conference.
Call for papers
- Stream 1: Commerce/ Management
- Stream 2: Computer Applications
- Stream 3: Engineering Streams (All Engineering branches & Architecture)
- Stream 4: Social Sciences, Humanities and Literature Streams
- Stream 5: Pure, Applied & Life Sciences Streams (Agriculture, Medical, Pharmacy, Nursing, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Biotechnology etc.)
- Stream 6: Education, Arts & Professional Stream (Education, Fine Arts, Hotel Management, Fashion Technology and Hospitality etc).
- Academicians/Research Scholars (Those who are reading out papers):INR 800.00
- Academicians (Those who are not reading out papers, but attending only. They will get Certificate of Participation only): INR 600.00
- Academicians from various institutions of GKEC: INR 500.00
- P.G. Students: INR 500.00
- Foreign Delegates/ Participants: USD 50
- Industry Delegates: INR 800.00
E-Mail ID: ggnimt.imsc[at]gmail.com
Phone Number: +91 9872681111
For more details, click here.
About the Author