About the Conference
The Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), Gwalior is organizing Two-day 2ndinternational e-conference on Sustainable and Innovative Solutions for Current Challenges in Engineering & Technology “ICSISCET 2020” from December, 18-19 2020.
The conference will boost excellent innovations in terms of day to day life and academics. The selected papers of the conference expected to be published in Springer series on “Algorithm for Intelligent system(AIS)”. The Conference is being organized with the financial support from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, INDIA and Technical Education Quality Improvement P
Call for papers
- Track 1: Sustainable Computing and Information Technology: Information security, natural language processing, information security, data networks, wireless network and security, network management and traffic engineering, language technologies and information retrieval, computer systems organization and communication networks.
- Track 2: Computational Intelligence & Machine learning: Optimization techniques, system modelling and simulation fuzzy system, evolutionary computational methods, artificial neural network, Bayesian learning, hybrid intelligent systems, soft computing, smart computing, big-data ((collection, analyses and security), data mining, signal, image and video processing, robotics & computer vision, peer-to-peer computing.
- Track 3: Embedded Systems & VLSI Design: Embedded architectures, software and hardware, embedded cyber security and cryptography, real time operating systems, microcontrollers and applications, embedded machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence Internet of things (IOT), sensors, computing, control, communication, IOT applications.
- Track 4: Advances in intelligent computing, sustainable engineering systems and practices: Theory, applications, and design of intelligent systems and intelligent computing in engineering disciplines, natural sciences, computer and information science, act, economics, business, e-commerce, environment, healthcare, life science. fusion of computational paradigms.
|Last date of paper Submission||September 15, 2020|
|Notification of acceptance||October 31, 2020|
|Camera-ready submission of accepted papers||November 10, 2020|
|Registration of accepted papers||November 15, 2020|
|Conference Date||December 18-19, 2020|
- Industry & Academia: Rs. 2000
- Students & Scholars: Rs. 1000
- Foreign Participants: $100
Dr. Hari Mohan Dubey: 9425776060
Dr. Vijay Bhuria: 7999464307
Email ID:- siscet2020[at]mitsgwalior.in
Conference on Sustainable & Innovative Solutions for Current Challenges in Engineering & Technology.