CfP: Conference on Smart Computing and Communication at MITS, Ernakulam [Jul 2-4]: Submit by Feb 23
The conference will bring together experts from the Smart computing and Communication systems community to discuss the timely issue of smart computing and low energy system design. This will provide a forum for sharing insights, experiences and interaction on various aspects of evolving technologies and patterns related to Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and associated Energy Systems.
The conference provides a platform for not only to the researchers from Asia but also from other continents across the globe, making this conference more international and attractive for participants.
The conference will include a peer reviewed program of technical sessions, workshops, tutorials, and demonstration sessions. This conference provides a forum for leading experts from the smart computing, embedded systems programming, high-performance computing and power systems community to present their latest research, exchange ideas, and conduct brainstorming applications.
ICSCC-2020 has a special theme this year, that is ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) Driven Applications for a Smart World’. The theme is considered to be of great interest to many countries in general, and to India in particular.
Call for papers
- Track 1: Computing
- Track 2: Communication and Signal Processing
- Track 3: Technology (Systems for a secure world)
- Track 4: Applications
- Track 5: Smart Embedded Systems
- Track 6: Power, Energy and Power Electronics
- Full Paper Submission: 23rd February 2020
- Full Paper Acceptance: 19th April 2020
- Camera-Ready: 15th May 2020
- Early Bird Registration: 22nd May 2020
- Normal Registration: 12th June 2020
- Conference Date: 2nd, 3rd and 4th July 2020
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
For more details, click here.
About the Author