CfP: Conference on Microelectronic Devices, Circuits & Systems at VIT, Vellore [Aug 12-14]: Submit by May 20
The 2nd International Conference on Microelectronic Devices, Circuits and Systems (ICMDCS 2020) will be held at the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore India from 12-14 August 2020. ICMDCS 2020 will be organized by Department of Micro and Nanoelectronics.
The conference covers the subject areas including: digital IC design, analog/RF/Mixed Signal IC design, Device Modeling and Technology, RF communication circuits, embedded systems; nonlinear circuits and system In addition to the technical papers, the conference also covers tutorials on recent advancements in the above-said areas, Keynote and Plenary sessions by leading industry leaders and renowned academicians.
Call for papers
- Digital Design (Track-1): Logic and physical synthesis, physical design, timing and signal integrity, power integrity, design for manufacturability, design for yield, design challenges for advanced technology nodes, low-power design, power-aware and energy-efficient design, thermal management, battery-aware design, energy harvesting, CAD Tools, Verification methodologies, DFT, fault modeling and simulation, ATPG, BIST, board-level and system-level test, memory test.
- Analog, Mixed- Signal and RF Design: (Track-2): Design of analog, mixed-signal, and RF IP, high-speed wired and wireless communication interfaces, low-power analog and RF, memory design, standard cell design.
- Technology and Devices: (Track-3) Advanced Logic and Memory devices, Flexible and Organic Electronics, Photovoltaics and Energy Systems, Nano-electro-mechanical Systems and Sensors, Optoelectronics and Photonics, Compound Semiconductor Devices, Computational Modeling at the Nanoscale, Semiconductor Materials and Processes, Emerging Materials and Devices, Device Reliability.
- System-level Design: (Track-4): System-level design methodologies, processor and memory design, multicore systems, GPU design, on-chip communication architectures and networks-on-chip, performance analysis, defect-tolerant architectures, machine learning), : Hardware/Software co-design, embedded SoC, embedded multi-core systems, board-level hardware, hardware platforms for Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices, Reconfigurable computing, FPGA architecture and FPGA circuit design, CAD for FPGA, FPGA prototyping, FPGA-based accelerators for cloud servers, Wireless sensor networks, low-power wireless systems, wireless protocols, wireless power delivery.
- Emerging Technologies: (Track-5): MEMS, CMOS sensors, design methodologies for nanotechnology, post-CMOS devices, biomedical circuits, carbon nanotube-based computing, spintronics, silicon photonics, neuromorphic computing.
- Full Paper Submission
- 24-June-2020: Notification of Acceptance
- Camera Ready paper
- Registration (Early Bird)
- Registration(Conference & Tutorial)
- Interested one can register via this page.
- Author: Rs. 5900- 8290
- Non Author: Rs. 4720- 10,030
Phone no: 04162202490
For more details, click here.
About the Author