The first International Conference on Emerging Frontiers in electrical and electronic Technologies(ICEFEET-2020) will be held at the National Institute of Technology Patna on July 10, and 11, 2020.
ICEFEET-2020 will provide scientists, researchers, academicians, and industry personnel with a forum to deliberate, exchange ideas, and produce research collaborations for the technologies those have the potential to significantly impact the domains of Power system, Power Converters, Control systems, Machine Drives, Embedded systems, Measurement and Sensing technologies.
The conference with keynote lectures by eminent persons, paper & poster presentations, panel discussion, and opportunities for industry/trade exhibits will provide a platform for gaining knowledge and facilitate interaction among the participants.
Call for papers
- Smart Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Renewable Energy Technologies and Issues
- Power System Restructuring, Economics & Electricity Markets
- Control & Automation in Electrical Domain
- Power Electronics and Applications
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- FACTS Controllers and HVDC Systems
- Power System Protection and Security
- Power Quality
- Smart Sensors
- Load Forecasting
- Control System, Modeling and Applications
- Control and Instrumentation
- Process Control and Management
- Nonlinear Control
- Signal and Image Processing
- Solar and Wind Energy
- Machine learning in Electrical Engineering Applications
- Embedded systems for Instrumentation
- Sensor array based instrumentation
- Novel sensing techniques
- Data mining applications in electrical engineering.
- Full paper submission opens: 06-01-2020
- Full paper submission closes: 29-02-2020
- Acceptance Notification: 05 May 2020
- Early Bird registration closes: 10 June 2020
- Submission of final formated papers: 25 June 2020
Online registration details will be updated soon on the official website.