About the conference
NCDs pose one of the greatest emerging healthcare risks for humanity that inevitably leads to high costs for the national governments and individuals. Recent data from the World Health Organization (WHO) shows that more than 36 million people die annually from NCDs, representing over 60% of deaths worldwide, 15 million of which occur before the age of 70 – diabetes, hypertension and obesity being the most important.
The urgency in tackling NCDs is recognized worldwide when global leaders decided in 2015 to include NCDs in the new 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, setting a global target to reduce premature mortality from NCDs by a-third by 2030. WHO Director-General, Dr. Margaret Chan terms this a historical turning point and says that finally, these diseases are getting the attention they deserve.
The solution for NCDs requires new answers and disruptive solutions, which are collaborative and innovative. Artificial Intelligence is a modern tool to enhance understanding of data to find better solutions to a broad range of problems. This is done by extracting patterns and relationships from data, including images, for diagnosis and treatment.
The effectiveness of AI requires a strong collaboration between Clinicians (the users), Engineers (the solution providers) and Scientists (the knowledge generators). The Motto of this International Conference is to bring together these three groups under one roof and discuss exciting possibilities to face the future challenges of humanity.
Call for papers
- Artificial Intelligence & Big Data in Health
- Medical Devices for Non-Communicable Diseases
- Artificial Intelligence & Cancer
- Intensive Care & Data Analytics
- Diabetes & Diabetic Retinopathy
- Artificial Intelligence & Imaging
- Artificial Intelligence & Neuroscience
- Artificial Intelligence & Nephrology
- Abstract Submission: 1 March 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 5 March 2020
- Camera ready Submission: 10 March 2020
- Delegate Registration: Rs 1000 (inclusive of Taxes)
- Student Registration: Rs 500 (inclusive of Taxes)
Prof R Krishna Kumar
Call: 044 22574661