This conference would provide us all the current trends and the latest innovation in Human Capital and its Practices. The main objective would be to edify upon the various transitions that have taken place in Human capital over the recent years and the impact of technology in the near future. We hope that this would benefit everyone by understanding the various aspects in this field.
The feature of this conference integrates eminent speakers, successful business leaders around globally. We hope that this would create a bigger platform to bridge the gap between the students, professionals and academicians in the areas of HR.
- Executive Development
- Conflict Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- HRM for Global workforce
- Recruitment & Staffing
- Training & Development
- Labour & Legal Compliance
- Organization Culture & Climate
- Last Date for abstract: 24th January 2020
- Last Date for submission of Full paper: 30th January 2020
- Last Date for Paper Registration: 5th February 2020
The author(s) and co-author(s) should register separately. The registration fee for participants can be paid online. Registration fee for research papers includes participation fee, lunch, refreshment and conference kit. Registration details for research papers:
- Corporates: Rs 3000 and USD 50
- Academicians: Rs 2200 and USD 40
- Research Scholars: Rs 2000 and USD 35
- For online registration, click here.
Department of Business Administration, 2nd Floor, CES 13B, School of Commerce and Economics, Loyola College