CfP: Conference on Empowering Sustainability in Hospitality, Event & Tourism at PES University, Bangalore [Mar 13]: Submit by Feb 20
The first edition of the Conference on Empowering Sustainability in Hospitality, Event & Tourism conducted by Department of Hospitality and Event Management presents an opportunity to bring together a wide audience of academicians, policy makers, students & practitioners to deliberate and discuss contemporary issues and opportunities for future sustainable development.
Hospitality, Tourism and Events has been a dynamic industry from the past few years with emerging trends and technologies affecting the consumption and production. The Hospitality, Event and Tourism have witnessed tremendous growth globally. As the economy continues to get stronger and stronger, individuals are also starting to enjoy increased salaries that are enabling them to make wise spending decisions.
Apart from making it easier for the customer, technology has increased the efficiency of the hotel industry and it has helped greatly to improve the customer experience. International tourist arrivals (overnight visitors) grew 4% in January-March 2019 compared to the same period last year, below the 6% average growth of the past two years. Confidence in global tourism performance has started to pick up again after slowing down at the end of 2018, according to the latest UNWTO Confidence Index survey.
Total export earnings from international tourism reached USD 1.7 trillion in 2018, or almost USD 5 billion a day on average. International tourism (travel and passenger transport) accounts for 29% of the world’s services exports and 7% of overall exports of goods and services.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Hospitality, Event and Tourism Management
- New forms and Trends in Tourism
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics in Tourism and Hospitality
- Event Education
- Technological advancements in Event Industry
- Impact of Hospitality, Event and Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism
- Sustainable tourism Consumption and Production
- Niche Tourism Growth
- Social media interventions for successful Events
- Innovations in Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
|Paper Submission Deadline||February 20, 2020|
|Acceptance of Full Paper||February 26, 2020|
|Last date for registration||February 28, 2020|
|Conference Date||March 13, 2020|
- For Academicians/Practitioners/Research Scholars: Rs.750/-
- For Students: Rs. 500
- Participation only: Rs.300/-
- Interested one can register via this page.
Prof Ashish Parthasarathy
Call: +91 9845787903
For more details, click here.
About the Author