Submissions are invited for Conference on Health For All- Role of Yoga, Ayurveda And Social Work by University of Lucknow on 18-19 December. The last date of submission is 15 December.
About the Conference
The human profession is based on professional attributes and is concerned with individuals, families, groups, communities, and society as a whole. The practice-based profession offers help and support in restoring the balance of life seeking stabilized health. Improving health and social well-being is the ulterior motive of the discipline.
The discipline of Yoga and Ayurveda has its basis thousands of years ago, long before the first religions or belief systems were born. Yoga is basically a spiritual discipline based on an extremely subtle science, which focuses on bringing harmony between mind and body. Yoga and Ayurveda are the art and science of healthy living.
Social Work is a profession based on scientific principles and knowledge of human skills and relations and has been formed by inter-connecting information of various disciplines. Initially, it focuses on sociological aspects but gradually it also took psychological factors.
It aims to improve the quality of life of the people and help them in achieving their full potential by providing psycho-social help. It also helps an individual to adjust to their multiple role and social functions. Every profession has its own philosophy that beliefs in the worth and dignity of every individual regardless of their socio-economic, cultural, and political background.
- Promoting social health through Yoga, Ayurveda, and Social Work.
- Realizing the role of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Social Work in achieving mental health and well-being.
- Focusing on the relevance of physical health through Yoga, Ayurveda, and Social Work.
- Contribution of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Social Work in attaining emotional/intellectual health.
- Assessing the importance of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Social Work in maintaining spiritual health.
- Emerging recent trends in Yoga, Ayurveda, and Social Work fields.
The participants are requested to send payment receipts to yogaconference.sypas[at]gmail.com without payment receipt, the abstract will not be considered. The registration / abstract submission link can be found here.
The participants are requested to send their full paper/poster relevant to the sub-themes of the conference on the email: yogaconference.sypas[at]gmail.com latest by 15 December 2021.
- Last date of receiving abstracts: 12 December, 2021
- Full paper submission: 15 December, 2021
- Event date: 18-19 December 2021
Click here to view the official notification for Conference on Health For All- Role of Yoga, Ayurveda And Social Work by University of Lucknow.
You may also be interested in:
- CfP: Virtual Conference on Recent Advances in Bio-Energy Research by SSS-NIBE, Kapurthala [March 9-11]: Submit by Dec 15