The Centre for Budget Studies (CBS) at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), India invites you to participate in the International Conference on Fiscal Federalism: Theory and Inter-Country Experience, January 27th to 30th, 2020.
Proceedings of this conference will be published one month after the conference and selected papers will be brought out in the form of a book after a rigorous refereeing process.
- Basic Theory of Fiscal Federalism
- Jurisdictional Boundaries-Inter jurisdictional externalities
- Fiscal Instruments in a Federal System
- Laboratory Federalism and Welfare Gains
- Inter Jurisdictional Competition and Environmental Federalism
- Economic and Political Objectives of a Federal System
- Types of Federalism
- Institutions of Governance-Responsive Local Governments
- Decentralisation and Development of Productive Sectors
- Service Delivery-Quality, Timeliness
- Experience of developing countries in fiscal federalism-Africa-Latin America-Asia-India.
- Budgetary Process in Local Bodies
- Conference dates: January 27-30, 2020
- Abstract and/or paper submission opens: October 15, 2019
- Abstract/Paper submission ends: November 15, 2019
- Registration and payment open: November 25, 2019
- Registration and payment end: January 10, 2019
- US $ 250 per Paper Presenter
- For co-author, if participating $150
- Conference e-file, certificate of presentation, the publication of accepted papers in the online conference proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches. The registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation.