CfP: Conference on Entrepreneurial Eco-System in India at MDU, Rohtak [Mar 21-22]: Submit by Feb 25
About the conference
The conference provides an intellectual platform for the academia, practitioners, corporate and research scholars to present their original work and exchange ideas and develop a new vision for the future of Entrepreneurship development in India. The Institute of Management Studies and Research proposes to organize this conference to have a closer look at the three critical elements of the entrepreneurial ecosystem – the market opportunity, access to finance, and the quality of human capital, with a particular emphasis on the role of education.
In a broader perspective this conference shall be relevant in the context of policy, planning and strategy formulation and to provide the forum for intellectual and practical interaction for the purposes of ongoing global dialogs and processes concerning the innovative initiatives for entrepreneurs.
Call for papers
- Entrepreneurship, Growth and Competitiveness
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
- Global Entrepreneurship
- SME’s & Entrepreneurship
- Start-Ups in India
- Health Care and Entrepreneurship
- Green Entrepreneurship
- Social and Community Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital
- Entrepreneurship Growth in Hotel and Tourism Industry
- Women Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Challenges
- Role of Universities in Fostering Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and Government Support
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship
- Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship
- Agriculture Entrepreneurship
- Last date for abstract submission: February 25, 2020
- Last date for submission of full paper: March 10, 2020
- Conference dates March: 20-21, 2020
Registration Fees Rs. 300 for Students and Research Scholars Rs. 500 for Person from Industry/Academics.
Call: 01262-2393435 (office) and 09416210236 (mobile)
For more details, click here.
About the Author