IIFT invites paper submission for Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance on 16-17 Dec 2021. The last date of submission is 20 Aug 2021.
About the Conference
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), a Deemed to be University, invited researchers to submit unpublished research papers for 7th International Conference on “Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance (EIITF)” on 16th and 17th December, 2021 on hybrid mode at its Kolkata Campus, India.
Depending upon the pandemic situation, the conference will encourage physical and virtual presence of the participants as per their preferences and/or government guidelines. The Conference provides a forum for dissemination of modern research and facilitates exchange of ideas among renowned scholars from India and abroad.
The theme for this year’s EIITF Conference is “Trade, Finance, and Development: Contemporary Issues”. We especially welcome original research articles with international perspective. Also, research papers addressing indicative consequences of COVID-19 on the post-pandemic economy will be encouraged.
Call for Papers
- Firm heterogeneity and trade
- International trade and organization of firms and business.
- Product mix, quality and International trade
- International trade, economic growth and productivity
- Trade and welfare, unilateralism vs. multilateralism and role of WTO
- Modern approaches to the gravity model
- Exchange rate dynamics
- Stabilization policies in an open economy
- Developmental issues in an open economy
- Corporate finance and governance
- Asset pricing, investment and portfolio management
- Risk management and quantitative finance
- Financial markets and institutions
- Banking and financial regulations
- Financial Technology
- Corporate financial reporting (including Sustainability reporting)
A registration fee of Indian Rupees 2,500 (+18% GST) for participants based in India and US$50 (+18% GST) for all other participants will be charged. There is no registration fees for PhD students and research scholars.
Submission starts on 18th June 2021 and the deadline for submission is 20th August 2021. All papers will go through a blind review process. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by 30th September 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance at IIFT, Kolkata.
You may also be interested in: