CfP: Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance at IIFT Kolkata [Dec 14-15]: Submit by May 31
IIFT organises Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance (EIITF 2020) on 14-15 December. The theme for this year’s EIITF Conference is “Trade, Finance, and Development: Contemporary Issues”. To encourage young researchers who are currently pursuing PhD in the area of international trade and finance a separate track is added in the Conference. The best paper from the Doctoral Students will also be awarded cash prize and a certificate. Participants will also have the opportunity to publish their research papers in peer-reviewed ABDC/ Scopus listed journals.
- Firm heterogeneity and trade
- International trade and organization of firms and business.
- Product mix, quality and International trade
- International trade, economic growth and productivity
- Trade and welfare, unilateralism vs. multilateralism and role of WTO
- Modern approaches to the gravity model
- Exchange rate dynamics
- Stabilization policies in an open economy
- Developmental issues in an open economy
- Corporate finance and governance
- Asset pricing, investment and portfolio management
- Risk management and quantitative finance
- Financial markets and institutions
- Banking and financial regulations
- Financial Technology
- Corporate financial reporting (including Sustainability reporting)
- Submission starts on 10 February 2020
- the deadline for submission is 31 May 2020.
- Authors of accepted papers will be notified by 15 July 2020.
A registration fee of Indian Rupees 2,500 (+18% GST) for participants based in India and US$50 (+18% GST) for all other participants will be charged. There is no registration fees for PhD students and research scholars.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata
EPABX: 2419 5700 & 2419 5900
For more details, click here.
About the Author