About the Conference
Teaching being the oldest profession still holds its nobility because of its service more than a job. Transformation of student minds from Ekalayva then who obeyed his teacher without hesitation and now teachers being stabbed to death for immature reasons, teaching has become more challenging.
In this rank racing world it is essential that teachers should equip science and technology skills hand in hand which makes teaching-learning process exciting and innovative. This International conference focuses on empowering next-generation teachers through science and technology.
Call for papers
- Challenges and prospects in Indian teacher education system
- Curriculum development in view of effective sports education and teacher education
- Inclusive education in letter and spirit
- ICT integration and assessment methods facilitating Scientific Teaching learning action researches
- Innovative student friendly teaching methods facilitating Blended learning methods
- Technology enabled modern teaching, assessment and evaluation methods
- Pros and cons of new educational policy draft 2019
- Artificial intelligence- a boon or a curse for teachers?
- Scientific Teaching aids and Best practices
- Teaching Math and science through Gamification approach
- Scientific Methods to manage Physical, Mental, Social and Emotional Health Problems of students
- Role of Yogic Science in handling competitive pressure of students
- Exercise science as a tool of positive transfer of learning Inculcating resilience through yoga among children with behavioral and emotional challenges
- Other related topics
The research papers should be submitted by e-mail to budpejournal[at]gmail.com on or before 15th July 2020.
|Research Scholars||Rs. 750/-|
|Proceedings (Hard copy)||Rs. 500/-|