CfP: Conference on Current Research Trends in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics & IP Management at Sambalpur University [Mar 3-4]: Submit by Feb 20
National conference on Current Research Trends in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Intellectual Property Management” (CRTBBI-2020), which will be held at Dept. of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Sambalpur University during 3rd-4th March, 2020. This conference has an elemental features of distinguished keynote speakers, plenary speeches, young investigators and research forum, oral and poster presentation and scientific brain storming session.
Besides, the goal of the conference is to bring together researchers, scientists, biomedical engineers, bioinformatics professionals, scholars and students to share their experiences, new ideas and research outcomes about different aspects of biotechnology, bioinformatics and intellectual property management, discusses the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
About the University
The Sambalpur University Act was passed by the Odisha Legislature on 10th December, 1966 to fulfill long cherished dream of the people of Western Odisha for the establishment of a University. The University started functioning from 1st January, 1967, whose territorial jurisdiction covers 10 districts of Odisha. The University caters post-graduate education in 27 subjects through 24 post- graduate departments and has been actively engaged in disseminating higher education in the field of science, technology, humanities, law and management.
Call for papers
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Genomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Natural products and therapeutics
- Molecular medicine
- Intellectual property management
- Deadline for submission of abstract: 20.02.2020
- Notice of acceptance of abstract: 22.02.2020
- Deadline of Registration: 25.02.2020
- Spot Registration: 03.03.2020
- Registration Research Scholar: Rs. 750- Rs. 1000
- Faculty/Scientist Rs. 1000- Rs. 1500
- Accompanying person Rs. 1000- Rs. 1500
- Industrial delegates Rs. 2000- Rs. 2500
Dr. (Mrs.) Smaranika Pattnaik Organizing
For more details, click here.
About the Author