Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, IEEE DEIS society, Kolkata and IEEE Madras section have proposed to organize the 4th International Conference on Condition Assessment Techniques in Electrical Systems (CATCON 2019), during 21-23 Nov 2019.
About CATCON 2019:
This is an IEEE technically sponsored biennial conference. This conference is being organized for the fourth time, which is in line with the present day requirements in the global scenario of various condition assessment techniques for a variety of electrical systems.
The purpose of this conference is to provide broad coverage and dissemination of fundamental research in condition monitoring and assessment among researchers, academics, industry, and practitioners.
The technical program of CATCON 2017 will consist of tutorials, invited talks, posters, and oral presentations.
Research papers describing original work on theories, methodologies, abstractions, algorithms, industry applications and case studies are invited.
CATCON 2019 will consider full papers within the scope of the conference for review. The topics include but are not limited to:
- Track 1: Condition Assessment of Electrical Equipment.
- Track 2: Condition Assessment of Intricate Electrical Systems.
- Track 3: Advanced Signal Processing Tools and Computational Algorithms in Condition Assessment.
To submit your papers, click here.
- Last date for Submission of abstract: 30th May 2019.
- Notification of acceptance: 15th July 2019.
- Camera Ready Submission portal opens: 30th July 2019.
- Final submission of Full Manuscript: 30th October 2019.
Prof. R. Sarathi
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Email id: catcon2019[at]ee.iitm.ac.in