CfP: Conference on Current & Emerging Process Technologies at Kongu Engineering College [Jan 25]: Submit by Dec 15
About the conference
The continuous growth in population and the rapid industrialization lead to the degradation of the quality of the environment to a noticeable extent and the prominent change in The National Conference on Current & Emerging Process Technologies CONCEPT-2020 aims at bringing together the leading academic scientists, industrial persons, researchers and UG, PG students of AICTE approved Engineering colleges and UGC approved Arts & Science and pharmacy colleges to exchange and share their experiences and research outcomes in the aspects of emerging and advanced process technologies.
Kongu Engineering College (KEC) was established in the year 1984. Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The Institution has completed 35 years of dedicated and excellent service in the field of technical education. It offers 14 UG, 19 PG and 16 Research programmes in Engineering, Applied Sciences and Management branches.
The Institution has got NBA accreditation for UG programme, Best Engineering College award and the Best Principal Award twice. The Institution is one among the best self-financing engineering colleges imparting high-quality technical education in Tamil Nadu.
In the survey conducted by MHRD in the name of NIRF (National Institution Ranking Framework), the institution bagged 99th rank among all Engineering Colleges including IITs & NITs. The institution has established a Technology Business Incubator (TBI) supported by Department of Science and Technology (DST) Government of India
Call for papers
- Advanced Separation Technologies
- Catalysis & Reaction Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Process Technology & Safety
- Renewable Energy
- Green Chemistry
- Food & Nutrition
- Polymers & Composites
- Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals
- Process Instrumentation, Control & Automation
- Waste Water Treatment, Reuse & Recycle
- Metallurgy & Material Technology
- Process Modelling, Simulation & Optimization
- Others – include advances in science, engineering and technology
- Submission of Abstract: 15.12.2019
- Intimation of the selected participants: 28.12.2019
- Registration & Full Paper Submission : 15.01.2020
- UG / PG (IIChE Members) : Rs. 400
- UG / PG (IIChE Non-Members) : Rs. 600
- Academicians (IIChE Members) : Rs. 500
- Academicians (IIChE Non-Members) : Rs. 750
- Industrial Personnel: Rs. 1000
Contact No: 9443029421, 9750383957
E mail: concept2k20[at]gmail.com
For more details, click here.
About the Author