CfP: Conference on Civil Engineering Infrastructure @ MANIT, Bhopal [Sept 22-23]: Submit by May 30
Department of Civil Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing the National Conference on Recent Developments in Civil Engineering Infrastructure (RDCI 2019) during September 22-23, 2019.
About the Conference:
The conference is aimed at bringing together the design, research and practicing engineers working in the field of various specialization of civil engineering to foster and promote an exchange of ideas on the recent advances in the field of civil engineering.
The exchange of ideas is expected to enhance the state of art on the subject. The conference will be beneficial to field engineers, research scholars, and academicians.
Research Papers can be submitted (but not limited) in the following areas:
- Construction and Material Technology.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geoinformatics, Surveying, and Geodesy.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Hydropower Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering and Planning.
- Water Resources Engineering.
Executive Certificate Courses:
MANIT Bhopal will offer three Executive Certificate Courses during the conference. These
courses will be offered by experts from relevant disciplines and will be an excellent opportunity for UG, PG & Ph.D. Students/Academicians/Researchers/Practitioners to enhance knowledge and skill in relevant areas.
Participation Certificate will be provided to the participants registered for the Executive Certificate Courses. It will be necessary to register separately for the Executive Certificate Courses and the Conference.
Following are the courses:
- Flexible Pavement Analysis and Design.
- Geotechnical Investigations for Civil Infrastructure.
- Tall Buildings: Planning and Design Considerations.
Call for Papers:
- Prospective authors from the construction industry, researchers from scientific establishments and educational institutes are invited to submit the abstract and full length original, previously unpublished manuscript by email to rdcimanit2019[at]gmail.com.
- The paper should not exceed 10 pages including figures, tables, graphs, and references.
- Selected papers will be published in an ISBN book as a book chapter.
- Faculty (IGS Members): Rs. 1500 (Conference); Rs. 1000 (Executive Certificate Course).
- Field Professionals & Faculty (Non-IGS Members): 2500 (Conference); 1500 (Executive Certificate Course).
- Students (Ph.D./ PG/UG): Rs. 1000 (Conference); Rs. 750 (Executive Certificate Course).
How to register?
Enclosed Registration form along with demand draft of registration fee should be sent to the conference secretary at:
Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Dr. Siddhartha Rokade, Dr. H. L. Tiwari
Associate Professors, Department of Civil Engineering,
MANIT Bhopal 462003 (M.P.)
- Abstract Submission: May 30, 2019.
- Submission of full-length manuscript: July 15, 2019.
- Notification of review & acceptance: July 30, 2019.
- Submission of camera-ready papers: August 15, 2019.
Mobile: 09770080208, 09425347137, 07869301978.
For the registration form and other details, click here.
About the Author