CfP: Conference on Contemporary Issues in Indian Technical Education at NIT Jalandhar [Apr 10-11]: Submit by Mar 20
About the conference
The economic growth of a nation not only depends on its technology, natural resources, and infrastructure but mainly on the quantity as well as the quality of human resource. The human resource is mainly governed by the education system and especially technical and/or professional education of the country. Technical education plays a pivotal role in shaping the human resource of a nation by adding a skilled workforce, thereby enhancing industrial productivity and thus improving the quality of life.
For the holistic proliferation of all walks of society and the nation as a whole, it is inevitable to timely reform the technical education in order to curb the distinct issues being faced. The competitiveness in the technical education system has led to various derogatory effects like General education oriented, Wastage of resources – Dropout, Neglect of regional languages, Expensive higher education, Lack of funds, Problem of Brain drain, rate.
Further, the Indian education system has been widely criticized in multi-dimensions for its failure to inculcate competence, creativity and innovation. This conference has been organized to address issues and challenges in the current Indian education with a prime focus on technical education in light of implementation of the New Education policy. Eminent experts form diverse domains will be invited to discuss and present their work/experience on this issue of national importance.
Call for papers
- Intellectual Behaviour towards Braindrain Context
- Professional Work Ethics
- Project-Based Learning
- Technical Education in Regional Languages
- Bridging gap between Academics & Industry
- Role of Technical Education in Skill Development / Employability Index improvement
- Idea propagation through Patents and IPRs
- Role of Technical Education in Boosting Startup Ventures / Entrepreneurship
- Role of Technical Education in GDP Growth/National Income
- Role of Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing in Technical Education
- Latest Developments in Engineering and Management
- Recent Innovations in Technical Education – a Research Perspective
- Focus on Green Initiatives in Technical Education
- Full papers may be submitted online at the conference link on Institute website: www.nitj.ac.in latest by March 20, 2020.
- Posters complying with the prescribed templet may be submitted latest by March 20, 2020. Refer to the poster templet and presentation guidelines on the institute website.
- Presenter: ₹1000 for Academicians, ₹500 for Research Scholars.
- Attendee: ₹500
Email ID: conference[at]nitj.ac.in
Call: Dr S K Mishra – 94780-98010, Dr Anish Sachdeva – 95010-19873
For more details, click here.
About the Author