About the conference
RCSS-2020 is a new platform of gathering experts, professionals, academicians and researchers from all over the country to share and discuss all the innovations in the Chemical Sciences and Research.
RCSS-2020 will include a range of high–impact plenary presentations, keynote presentations, cutting edge invited and contributed talks, interactive poster presentations.
The conference will focus on exploring pathways and techniques that depend on the Chemical Sciences, achieving the maximum Societal benefit with the lowest intergenerational consequences.
Call for papers
- Green Chemistry
- Patent in Chemical Science
- Computational Biology
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Seed Science and Technology
- Corrosion of Biomaterials, Dental Devices and in Chemical Industry
- Biochemical Sciences
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Chemosensors Analytical Chemistry
- Heterocyclic Compounds
- Material Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Super Capacitors, Batteries, Photovoltaics
Who can attend?
- Scientists to share their research on different aspects of Chemical Science.
- Research Scholars to discuss the most recent innovations in chemistry.
- Students perusing graduation and post-graduation to understand and know about science at the research level.
- Academicians for scientific exchange on recent advances in chemical sciences.
- Industrialists for bridging the gap between basic chemical science and product-oriented science for industrial applications
- Students: Rs 500
- Research Scholars: Rs 1000
- Academicians/Scientists: Rs 1500
- Industry Persons: Rs 2500
- One can register via this page.
Interested participants can apply online by submitting the duly filled form latest by 10th January 2020.