The annual convention of IAVMI and National Conference (IAVMICON2020) primarily aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Veterinary and Animal Sciences in general. It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, as well as practical challenges, encountered and solutions to be adopted in the fields of Veterinary Microbiology.
The advent of new technologies and growing recognition of the enormous degree of microbial diversity has revolutionized our understanding of microbiology as a discipline. Microbiology is moving into a new era that focuses less on specific organisms and more on the processes and mechanisms that link them.
An integrated approach to microbiology lays paths from bridging fundamental research and its clinical, industrial and environmental applications to create a single information resource for all who share an interest in microbial life. The IAVMICON2020 is expected to bring together students, researchers, academician, industry and will dwell upon the following sessions.
- Vaccines, Diagnostics, Therapeutics: Conventional and New Generation Techniques
- Emerging, re-emerging, trans-boundary infectious diseases in changing climatic scenario: Epidemiology, containment and biosecurity measures
- Clinical microbiology and public health: One health approach
- Host pathogen interactions: Metagenomics, Genomics, Proteomics and Transcriptomics approaches
- Antimicrobial Resistance: Epidemiology, novel therapeutic strategies and non-antibiotic antimicrobials
- PPP in translational microbiology research: upscaling and quality control of biologicals
- Awards and Poster presentation
- Plenary and Valedictory Sessions
- Early Bird registration 31.12.2019
- Last date of Late registration 15.01.2020
- Last date of abstract Submission 15.01.2020
- IAVMI Members Faculty / Post Doctoral Fellows, Project Fellow/RA/SR: Rs. 5000-5500
- IAVMI Non-Members (Faculty/Post Doctoral Fellows): Rs. 5500-6000
- Students / Retd. Professional: Rs. 2500- 3000
- Industry/Corporate: Rs. 7000-7500
- Accompanying person: Rs. 2000
Dr. Ashok K. Tiwari
Phones: 0581-2301757 (O); 09457257425 (cell)