About the conference
In the 21st century creating a sustainable model of development is highly imperative foreseeing the level of exploitation done with the resources. With the objective of improving the standard of living of the generations to come, we all have to work with the vision of creating a just and egalitarian society. The need is to put all four factors of production land, labour, capital and entrepreneurship to use in a sustainable manner to maximise return on investment.
In order to achieve this, stakeholders have to devise certain competitive strategies in the delivery of the work. In this era of Artificial intelligence and analytics, organizations can leverage technology in a big way to adopt sustainable business practices. Moreover, organizations need to delve into creating newer technologies which can solve their purpose in an efficient and effective manner. Human resource can also be harnessed in a big way as it is an important constituent in the making of the sustainable world. Human resource is omnipresent and it would be an effective use of human talent if they are able to devise strategies for sustainability.
- Sustainable Development in globalized world issues and challenges
- Towards equitable economic growth
- Innovative technology for achieving sustainable development
- Building people power for sustainable competitive edge
Who can attend?
MRCON 2020 invites researchers, doctoral students, industry practitioners, policy makers, consultants and other stakeholders to discuss their reasoning towards evolving sustainable practices for the emerging economy. The original submissions are invited in form of research papers, extended abstracts, and case studies.
- Abstract Submission System Opens: 15th September 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20th October 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance: 1st November 2019
- Full Paper (Submission): 12th January 2020
- Early Bird Deadline: 10th November 2019
|Categories||Registration Fees (Rs.)|
|Faculty/Other Academia Members||1500/-|
|Foreign Participants||USD 200|
|Presentation in Absentia||USD 75|
Call: 011-23456789/ 10