About the conference
The National Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications in Engineering and Technology (AIAET’20) is a forum where the creation and exchange of ideas related to artificial intelligence and its importance in various fields will be the main goal.
Organiser solicit research papers as full text (5 to 6 pages) in IEEE paper template highlighting the state-of art research and developments in Biomedical Engineering. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the technical committee of the conference. Selected full length papers will be published as proceedings with ISBN number. Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under broad areas of application of Artificial Intelligence (but not limited to).
About the University
Under the auspices of Avinashilingam Education Trust, the patriot and educationalist Dr. T. S. Avinashilingam Ayya founded this great temple of learning with the vision to develop and empower women through modern scientific and value based education; to enable them to lead a purposeful life filled with moral and spiritual values.
Nurtured by the world renowned educationalist and nutritionist Dr. Rajammal P. Devadas, the institution provides quality education of global standards on a strong foundation of Indian values and traditions to women students based on current advances in Science, Technology and societal demands with emphasis on commitment to social needs, peace, harmony and national integration
- AI applications in Health Care
- AI in Agriculture
- Smart mobility & Transportation
- Smart cities &Infrastructure
- AI in Social Media & Defence
- Receipt of the manuscript: 15.02.2020
- Date of intimation of accepted papers: 17.02.2020
- Registration fee: 20.02.2020
- Registration of other delegates/non authors: 20.02.2020
- UG, PG students & Research scholars: Rs. 500
- Faculty from academic institutions and R&D organizations: Rs. 750
- Industry personnel: Rs. 1000
Who can attend?
Faculty members, Research scholars and PG students from Universities, Engineering colleges and Industry personnel are invited to attend the program.
Mobile: 8760188345, 9500410017