The National Aerospace Propulsion Conference (NAPC) is a national conference with focus on aerospace propulsion technologies. The conference is an amalgamation of the erstwhile conducted National Propulsion Conference (NPC) and National Conference on Air-Breathing Engines (NCABE) conferences.
This conference is intended to bring together the entire propulsion community spanning air-breathing and non-air-breathing propulsion.
The conference will be an ideal opportunity to showcase one′s research activities with peers and also foster future collaborations through networking. The first National Aerospace Propulsion Conference (NAPC-2017) was organized by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts (maximum one page) of their papers indicating clearly the summary of the aims, methods of analysis, results and conclusions.
- Gas turbine propulsion
- Rocket propulsion
- Ramjets, Scramjets and Hybrid Propulsion Devices
- Special topics: Thermal/structural/vibration analyses, ground and flight testing, advanced diagnostics and instrumentation, computational simulations.
Payment of registration fees for NAPC-2018 is to be made through online money transfer. For bank details, click here.
- To register, click here.
- Payment of registration fees for NAPC-2018 is to be made through online money transfer to the following account:
IFSC Code: SYNB0009556
Account number: 95562200002955
Name of the bank: SYNDICATE BANK
Branch Name: SRIC, IIT KHARAGPUR
Transfer Description/Reference: NAPC2018
- Students: INR 3000
- Non-Students: INR 6000
- Notification of abstract acceptance: Jun 15
- Last date for full paper submission: Aug 15
- Notification of paper acceptance: Oct 15
- Submission of camera ready full length paper: Nov 15
- Last date for conference registration: Dec 1
- Conference dates: Dec 17-19