About the Organizer
The institute was initially established as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology in 1961 and it is elevated to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology with the status of ‘Deemed University’ on 4th October 2002.
About the Conference
The 2nd National and 1st International Conference on Advances in Fluid Flow and Thermal Sciences (ICAFFTS-2021) is held to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the SVNIT Surat founding day.
The aim of the conference is to gather academic scholars, researchers and practitioners across the globe to disseminate advances in the fields of fluid flow and heat transfer and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
Topics will include but not limited to the following tracks:
- Mini/Micro/Nanoscale Flow and Heat Transfer
- Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer
- Flow Instability and Turbulence
- Porous Media, Radiation, Inverse and Bio Heat Transfer
- Computational Methods
- Combustion, Fire and Fuels
- Refrigeration and Cryogenics
- Flow Visualization, Measurement and Instrumentation
- Application of AI in Flow and Heat Transfer
- Thermal management of Elec-tronics systems
- Flow and Heat Transfer in Ad-vanced Applications
- Thermo-economic Analysis of Energy Systems
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Prepare your extended Full Paper according to the guidance and paper format. The submission system will accept .pdf format. First, Participant needs to register in the system through basic credentials.
- Then Participant has to upload his/her basic details as well as Co-auther’s information, Title and tracks of the Full Paper. In the Second Step, Participant have to upload their Full Paper for approval. Institute will notify the participant about approval/rejection of the paper. If paper is approved, the participant will be able to move to the payment section. After successful payment, Participant will be officially part of the ICAFFTS-21.
- The link for submission is available here.
|Paper Submission Opens||April 15, 2021|
|Paper Submission Closes||June 30, 2021|
|Notification of Abstract Accept / Decline||July 15, 2021|
|Revised Menuscript Due||July 30, 2021|
|Early Bird Registration Opens||July 30, 2021|
|Early Bird Registration Closes||Augest 15, 2021|
|Registration Closes||August 30, 2021|
|Conference Dates||September 24 – 25, 2021|
- Dr. Jyotirmay Banerjee, Professor: +91 9879277675
- Dr. H B Mehta,Associate Professor: +91 8849931589
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org