About the Conference
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai decided to bring the faculty members of various engineering colleges together to solve the regional relevant problems under the guidance of eminent researchers from various reputed organizations, in the form of first theme meeting in 2012 to share their experience of collaborative research and product development to explore the use of advanced technology in service of rural India.
The second meeting was also encouraging to involve various faculty members of engineering colleges, which held at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli. Then third, fourth and fifth theme meetings were held at Shri Vital Education and Research Institute (SVERI), Pandharpur in 2014, 2015 and 2017 where more than 150 participants from all over Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra participated in these theme meeting.
During these theme meeting it was decided to involve the international community to exchange ideas to societal problems through technology. Therefore, first International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Societal Applications organized on 20-21 December 2016.
Call for papers
- Advanced Technologies for Water, Energy, Transportation, Housing and Sanitation
- Mechatronics, Micro-Nano Related for Bio and Societal Applications
- Chemical and Physical Processes
- Commercially Successful Rural and Agricultural Technologies
- Deployable Environment or Health Care Technologies
- Holistic Approach for Sustainable Technologies ICT based Societal Technologies
- Lab-Level Advanced Societal Technologies
- Sensor, Image, and Data-driven Societal Technologies
- Technologies for Rural and Agricultural Employment Generation
- Manufacturing and Fabrication Processes for Societal Applications
- Engineering for rural development
- Indian rural challenges
- Deadline for Paper submission:15th August 2020.
- Deadline for Paper and early registration: 15th October 2020.
Registration Fee:₹3000/-(Delegates from Industry),₹2000/- (Faculty),₹1000/- (Students).