About the conference
The main aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the Researchers, Scientist, research scholars and research scientist from R & D wings of industry and research institutions in the field of Materials science and radiation physics all over the country to interact with each other and share their ideas. The young scientist and students will get a chance to put forward their research work in front of experts of their particular field.
So, to provide them a platform, the Department of Physics has taken an initiative to organize 5th National Conference on “Advanced Materials and Radiation Physics” (AMRP2020) on the pattern of previous conferences organized by the department in the year 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
It is expected that the conference will generate awareness among all concerned to contribute effectively towards advanced materials and radiation physics for building up innovation and entrepreneurship as pillars of the Indian technology. The Conference will focus to facilitate the exchange of latest research, current practices, and future trends in the field of material Science and radiation physics that would best fit for the local as well as global needs.
Call for papers
- Smart and Nanostructured materials
- Electronic and Photonic Materials
- Materials Computational Methods
- Nano Biomaterials & biosystem
- Electronic structures and phonons
- Semiconductor physics
- Superconductivity and spintronics
- Surfaces, interfaces and thin films
- Glasses and amorphous systems
- Optical Properties of Materials
- Radiation Measurements & Inst.
- Radiation Sources, Reactors and Accelerators
- Basic Radiation Processes
- Applications of Radiations
- Related areas
- Submission of abstract & full paper: 31.08.2020
- Acceptance notification: 15.10.2020
- Registration deadline: 31.10.2020
- Conference dates: 9-10 November, 2020
- Research Students and Post-docs: Rs. 4000/-
- Scientists and Faculty members: Rs. 5000/-
- Late registration fee of Rs. 500/- extra will be charged.
- Online registration via this page.
Prof. S S Verma
For more details, click here.