About the conference
ACCESS’ 20 is a premier international technical conference hosted by Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady, Kerala, India. This is a major international conference bringing together researchers, engineers and practitioners who work in the areas of computing, communication, security and its applications in the industry and real world.
This conference is not only a spectacular meeting to share information and knowledge about futuristic technologies and its challenges, but also a pivotal help to build an effective platform for communication and cooperation among the researchers/academicians worldwide.
ACCESS’ 20 encourages full paper article submission in futuristic next-generation technologies related to but not limited to the topics listed below. Paper will go through a rigorous review process by the submission committee and authors will be notified.
- Cyber-Physical Systems and IoT
- Computer Science and Big data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Block Chain
- Data Analytics
- Computing (Cloud, Cluster, Grid, Soft, Edge, Fog, Quantum etc.)
- Reconfigurable systems, MEMS/NEMS
- Networking Protocols and communication (mm-Wave technologies, cognitive radio, spectrum management, WBAN, multi-carrier, MʹM communication etc.)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Cyber Security
- Data Security/Information Assurance
All submissions will be handled electronically using EasyChair via the conference website. Log on to EasyChair. Authors are hereby instructed not to submit any paper via emails directly. ACCESS’ 20 takes plagiarism very seriously and regard plagiarism as professional misconduct. Papers will be screened for plagiarism and when identified the paper will be rejected. Papers are limited to twelve pages, including figures, tables and references in the prescribed format.
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline. Authors must read and adhere to the conference guidelines while submitting their papers to ACCESS’ 20.
- Full-length paper submission deadline: Jan 12, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: Feb 15, 2020
- Registration and Camera-ready submission deadline: March 8, 2019
- Conference dates: May 28-30, 2020
- Faculty -Academia: 8000 INR
- Research Scholars, UG AND PG Students: 7000 INR
- Industry professionals: 9000 INR
- Foreign Delegates: 150 USD
General Enquiries: access[at]adishankara.ac.in
Dr. Ragesh G K , ASIET +91-9447539622
Dr. Bipin P R , ASIET +91-9656128850
Er. Ajay Kumar, ASIET +91- 9846900310