Nurturing children and youth implies nurturing the future in every aspect. Experiences in childhood play a crucial role in one’s development. Children fall into developmental trajectories that are largely designed by positive and negative experiences. There is a need for developing culturally competent evidence-based research and practice approaches to address current issues related to children and youth. Every profession has its own relevance and contribution to the understanding of children and youth which calls for the need of multi-disciplinary approaches.
A multidisciplinary conference of this nature aims to bridge the gap by bringing different perspectives of practitioners, researchers, schools, families, communities and youth on one platform. We aim to create long lasting multidisciplinary and community linkages that would nurture safe, stable, positive, and healthy relationships and environment for children and youth.
Conference would be in three major themes
- Perspectives and Practices in Play
- Research, Treatment and Education for Children with Disabilities
- Best Practices in Schooling
Who can participate?
NGOs and Governmental organizations, school administrators and teachers, parents, professionals, scholars and students from the field of psychology, social work, education, law and related disciplines working with children and youth
Call for Papers
- Papers submitted to the conference must not have been presented previously in any other conference, seminar etc.
- Papers must be original and unpublished, and the length of the full paper should be about 3500 words, abstract of 350 words. The write-up should be of font size 12, Times New Roman on Microsoft Word, with line spacing of 2. Tables, illustrations, charts, figures, etc., should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged.
- The title of the paper should appear on the first page, followed by the abstract and the text of the paper. The authors of the paper that are cleared by the reviewers will be intimated separately.
- Please fill in your personal details and program details through the link here to register.
- Last Date for Registration: December 1
For any queries, contact
Aneesh Kumar P, PhD
Department of Psychology
CHRIST (Deemed to be University)