The International Conference on Microscope will be organized by Electron Microscope Society of India in collaboration with IOP, NISER, IIT-BBSR, IMMT, ILS and CGCRI. This conference will provide a platform for eminent scholars from around the globe to share their knowledge and perspectives on recent advances in Microscope in general and in particular with electron Microscope methods.
EMSI – 2018 includes a wide range of topics in Microscope related to materials’ sciences across fundamental and applied aspects (physical, chemical and life sciences), engineering aspects, medicine (anatomy, dentistry, pathology, etc), nanoscience and nanotechnology. The conference focuses on study and utilization of various Microscope methods across the vast research areas.
This conference provides a platform to deliberate on recent advances in imaging methods. Besides, the recent results using state-of-the-art microscope facilities from India and abroad would be the main focus of this conference.
Call for Papers
The conference calls for papers on the following topics:
Physical Science & Engineering Materials –
- Low-dimensional systems
- Thin films, Coatings, Surface and Interfaces
- Industrial Applications of Microscope methods
- Electron Microscope of advanced engineering materials
- High-resolution including aberration-corrected Microscope
- Applications of Atom Probe Tomography
Life Sciences & Medicine –
- Cryo-electron Microscope
- Biomedical imaging, diagnostics, therapy and biotechnology
- Electron Microscope for Life Sciences
- Imaging cell functions
- Imaging Methods in Medicine
- Ocular Microbiology
For the complete list of topics, visit here.
- Make sure that the extended abstract is within two pages limit.
- Extended abstract must be submitted in English.
- The abstract must be in pdf or doc or docx (MS-Word) format not exceeding 5 MB (max) in size and 2 pages in length.
- For submission, visit here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Regular Delegate: Rs. 8,000
- Student (Indian): Rs. 4,000
- Company (Indian): Rs. 25,000
For registration, visit here.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: May 5
- Last Date for Registration: May 6
For any queries, contact
- Prof. P. V. Satyam, Chairman, EMSI – 2018,
Phone: +91 674-2306413, Mob.: +91 9437558903,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org