The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam, India in association with IEEE ED NIT Silchar Student Branch Chapter and Institute Innovation Cell (IIC), NIT Silchar organises International Virtual Conference on MNDCS-2021 during 30-31 Jan 2021.
The objective of this conference is to promote advanced research and developments in the areas of Microelectronics, Nanoelectronics, Semiconductor Devices, VLSI Circuits and Systems.
The conference aims to foster the theme through keynotes, invited talks, and oral presentations of research articles in the most relevant areas allied to the theme of the conference. It’ll also create an international platform to share research ideas, scientific thoughts and research problems among academicians, researchers, technologists and scientists.
Call for papers
- Micro/Nanoelectronic Devices: Device Physics, Quantum Electronics, Quantum Transport, Compact Device Modeling, LED, MOSFET, MESFET, FinFET, TFET, Beyond CMOS, III-V HEMT, Ga2O3 HEMT, SET, UWB Semiconductor Materials and Devices, 2D Materials: Graphene, Spintronics, Carbon Nanotubes, Nanotechnology: Nanowires, Nanostructures, Flexible Electronics, High Efficiency Solar Cells, Novel Photovoltaic Concepts, Energy Storage, Advanced materials, Advanced Electronic Devices etc.
- Micro/Nanoelectronic Circuits: Analog VLSI Circuits, Digital VLSI Circuits, Mixed-mode VLSI Circuits, System on Chip (SoC), Bioelectronics Circuits, Circuit Optimization Techniques, Reconfigurable Circuits, HDL based FPGA Design, Testing and Verification, Packaging, Reliability , DSP based VLSI.
- Micro/Nano Systems: MEMS/NEMS, Sensors, Actuators, Nanogenerator, Energy Harvester, Micromachining, Microfluidics, Lab-on-Chip, Health care systems, Embedded System Design, Biomedical Systems, IoT and Smart Systems, Robotics and Mechatronics, MEMS Packaging, Reliability, Semiconductor Memories etc.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: Nov 30, 2020 (Full Paper of min 4 Pages)
- Notification of Acceptance: Dec 15, 2020
- Deadline for Revised Full Paper: Dec 31, 2020
Dr. T. R. Lenka