About the Conference
The International Conference INCOME 2021 is aimed at providing a platform to the researchers and engineers to share and discuss various aspects of mechanical engineering and its application. Papers are also invited in all areas of engineering that influence mechanical engineering, and manufacturing.
The conference provides an excellent opportunity for the presentation of new inventions, discoveries, implementations, improvements, product innovations and manufacturing. The conference is a right place for the exchange of new ideas and transfer of knowledge.
Call for Papers
- Combustion and biofuels.
- Heat and Mass Transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Fluid-structure interaction and Flow Control.
- Aerodynamic and Aero Acoustics.
- Turbulence and Instabilities.
- Composites, Smart, Nano and Micro Materials.
- Tooling Testing and Evaluation of Materials.
- Surface Engineering, Coatings and Tribology.
- Materials Behavior, Forming and Processing.
- Powder metallurgy and ceramic forming.
- Vibrations, Acoustics and Noise Control.
- Diagnostics and Maintenance.
- Safety Engineering and Risk Analysis.
- NDT, Structural Health Monitoring and Prognosis.
- Robotics, Mechatronics and Mobile Platforms.
- Manufacturing Processes, Technology and Simulation.
- Metrology and Quality control.
- CNC, CAD, CAM, FMS, CIM, Industrial Design and reverse engineering.
- Bioengineering and Biomechanics.
- Advanced Metal Forming, Welding & Casting Techniques.
- Manufacturing Process and Ergonomics.
- Virtual Design, Prototyping and Visualization.
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning.
- Joining and fracture mechanics.
- Lubricants and lubrication.
- Laser Material Interactions.
- Operations Research.
- Project Management and Supply Chain Management.
- Quality Control and Management.
- Conference Dates: 29-30th July, 2021.
- Registration Deadline: 30th May, 2021.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
- Paper Acceptance: 1st May, 2021.
- Camera Ready Full paper submission: 1st June, 2021.
|Academician/Industry Participant||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|Academician/Industry Participant (from Foriegn)||$200||$300|
|Students (from Foreign)||$150||$200|
|Academician/Industry Participant (Host Country||₹ 5000||₹ 6000|
|Students (Host Country)||₹ 3000||₹ 4000|
Dr. Achhaibar Singh
Dr. D.K. Singh