For over a decade, the nation’s engineering and science communities have become increasingly aware that computer simulation is an indispensable tool for resolving a multitude of scientific and technological problems. The computational model which is a discretised approximation of the mathematical model can solve problems by simulations on a computer.
By realizing the advancement of mathematical modeling & computational algorithms, we can overcome major scientific, engineering, sociological, and educational obstacles. This progress will require significant breakthroughs in research, changes in the research and educational cultures of our academic institutions, and changes in the organizational structure of our educational system.
The International Conference on Mathematics and Computing is such a premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics and Scientific Computing. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, expert s from industry, and researchers in their domains of expertise from around the world.
Call for Papers
The conference invites original contributions in the fields of Computational Applied Mathematics, including, but not limited to, the following list:
- Computing: Algorithm and Analysis:
Digital Image Processing
For the complete list of topics, visit here.
- The submissions must be anonymous, i.e. without author name(s), affiliation(s), acknowledgements, or obvious references. It should begin with a title, a short abstract, and a list of key words and its introduction should summarize the contributions of the paper.
- The similarity index for a submitted paper should be below 20%.
- Papers should be at most 12 pages in total, including references and appendices. The maximum page limit is 16 using 11 point font and reasonable margins.
- Paper Submission Deadline: Sept 15
- Acceptance Notification: Oct 25
- Camera Ready Submission: Nov 05
- Author Registration: Nov 05
For any queries, email: