About the Conference
The ICMBCC2021 conference will serve the needs of business continuity management professionals across the world, in order to meet the changing needs of the resilience community, and be relevant to the wider audience of those working in different domains. It will also highlight upon the current global threats, risks and opportunities we all have gone through and are still striving hard to recover.
- To bring together practitioners, policy makers, academicians, researchers, and students to share their practical experiences, knowledge and information on the changing needs.
- To provide a platform to stakeholders to discuss formulation and implementation of strategies and models for flexible enterprises to meet the changing requirements of global businesses.
- To provide a forum to corporate and academic wizards to discuss the threats, risks and opportunities in this VUCA world.
Call for papers
- Strategic Fit In The New Normal
- Risk Management
- Recovery Strategies
- Flexibility And Sustainability In Manufacturing And Service Operations
- Resilient Supply Chain
- Innovations In Operations Management
- Big Data Analytics To Identify Changes In Customer Preferences For Products And Services
- Innovations In Product And Service Design
- Major disruption in agriculture and supply chain of farm produce, Aerospace and Settelite communication industry
- Adapting To Contactless Services, Manufacturing, Storage, Handling And Delivery, Educaion, Healthcare, Travel and Tourism, Manufacturing, Hotel and Hospitality
- Contactless Services For Product And Services – Personal and Professional
- Forecasting In The New Era
- Business Continuity , Its Planning And Professional Practices
- Banking and Investment, Venture Captial
- Crisis Leadership, Organisational Resiliency
- Systems Security For Business Resiliency
Who can attend?
- Government Officials from PSU’s and other departments
- Management Students
|Submission of Abstracts||November 15, 2020|
|Intimation for acceptance of the paper||December 15, 2020|
|Submission of Full Paper||January 15, 2021|
|Last date for registration||February 15, 2021|
|Presentation of selected papers||April 23 – 24, 2021|
|Category||GIFT Members(₹)||GIFT Members Foreign Delegates($)||Non-GIFT Members (₹)||Non-GIFT Members Foreign Delegates($)|
|Research Associates / Students||1000||50||1250||75|
Ph. : (+91) 120-4170600
E-mail : ICMBCC2021[at]imsgzb.ac.in