About the Conference
This international conference is the flagship research event of JKLU and it is hosted by the Institute of Management. It invites full length un-published papers addressing sustainable and innovative practices in the area of management.
Call for papers
- Track 1 Environmental Issues & Challenges: Sustainable Applications & Development Policies, Renewable Energy Management, Climate Change, Environmental Assessments, Sustainable Waste Management, Developing Environmental Friendly Technology, Products and Services, Green Innovations & Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Critical Thinking for Sustainability, CSR policy – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Track 2 People Management & Ethical Issues: Leadership in Changing World, Design Thinking in HR, Managing Counterproductive Behavior at Workplace, Developing Talent for Future. Attracting, Engaging and Retaining Talent, Employee Relations, Workplace Diversity and Inclusion, Technology Driven HR, HRM and Sustainability, High-Performance Culture
- Track 3 Marketing Practices: Green Marketing, Event Marketing and Sponsorship, Marketing across Cultures, Marketing to the Bottom of Pyramid Consumers, Technology as a Sustainable Marketing Tool, Experiential Marketing, Ethics and Values Marketing, Marketing Criticism, Customer Engagement, Role of Social Media in Marketing
- Track 4 Finance & Economics: Digital Banking, Insurance and Financial Services, Behavioral Finance and Financial Models, Derivatives and Risk Management-Stock, Commodity & Forex Markets, Fin-Tech and Financial Analytics: Cloud-computing, AI and Blockchain.
- Track 5: Technology & Operation: Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Green Manufacturing, Sustainable Product Management, Reverse Logistics, Sustainable Projects, Industry 4.0, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship, Internet of Things (IOT), Circular Economy, Product-service Systems
- Track 6 Design for Sustainable Future: Life Science and Design for Healthcare, Behavioral Design, Socially Responsible Design, User Centric Design, Design through Pluralism and Social Values, Design for Co-existence, Social Impact of Creative Design.
- Paper Submission Opens: Monday, August 24th, 2020
- Paper Submission closes: Monday, November 16th, 2020
- Acceptance Intimation: Monday, November 30th, 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission: Monday, January 11th, 2021
|Participants||Early Bird before 15th Dec*||After 15thDec*|
|Research Scholar / Student – India||Rs 2,000||Rs 3,000|
|Academician/Delegate- India||Rs 3,000||Rs 4,000|
|Research Scholar / Student – Other Countries||$ 100||$ 150|
|Academician/Delegate – Other Countries||$ 150||$ 200|
Dr. Amit Sinhal
Dr. Lokanath Mishra