SIBM Pune is organizing an International Conference on Advances in Business Management of Faculty of Management.
Designed to bring together a galaxy of academicians and practitioners on one platform, the main objective of this conference is to turn the spotlight on current and future advances in business management ideas and practices.
The target audience for this conference will be research scholars, academicians, planners, policy makers, practitioners, consultants, and students.
Conference is open for research scholars, academicians, planners, policy makers, practitioners, consultants, and students.
- Marketing & Strategy
- Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Financial Management
- Operation Management & Information System
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
However, topics are confined to above mentioned.
- The manuscript in PDF format submitted for ICABM 2018 must mandatory include Title, Abstract, Keywords, Purpose, Literature review, Conclusion & Future scope.
- Also the manuscript should not include the authors name, affiliation, email and other identifiable information.
- The manuscripts should be submitted in pdf format and size not more than 20Mb.
- Design/Methodology: ( Maximum 1500 words )
- Findings: ( Maximum 1500 words )
- Research Limitation: ( Maximum 1500 words )
- Practical Implication: ( Maximum 1500 words )
|Length:||Minimum of 4000 words; Max. of 6000 words (excluding references)|
|Margins||2.5 cm. or 1 inch throughout (left, right, top, and bottom)|
|Font||Times New Roman, 12 point (for the main text) & 14 point (Heading)|
|Line spacing||Double Spacing (for the main text) & Single (for key references)|
|Title||Title of the Paper (14 point)|
|Key words||Required (Minimum 5)|
To Submit paper, Click here.
- Student/Research Scholars: INR 2360
- International Delegates: USD 250
- Corporates: INR 5900
- Faculty: INR 4130
- Full paper Submission Deadline: Apr 30
- Intimation of Acceptance: May 15
- Last Date of Registration: Nov 15
- Conference Dates: Dec 14-15