The 2018 IEEE Electron Device Kolkata Conference (2018 IEEE EDKCON) will be held in the Science City, Kolkata, India during November 17-18, 2018. Conference is organized by IEEE EDS Kolkata Chapter, EDKCON 2018 is expected to bring together researchers, educators, students from across academia, government, industry and non-governmental organizations.
Objective of the conference is to discuss, share and promote current works and recent accomplishments across all aspects of the Electron Devices and circuits. Original unpublished papers are solicited.
Conference is open for researchers, educators, students from across academia, government, industry and non-governmental organizations.
- Device Modelling and Simulations
- Nano-electronic Devices and Technology
- Optoelectronic Devices and Displays
- MEMS, Sensors and Imagers
- Power Devices
- Deeply Embedded Devices and technology
- FPGA, Real time Embedded System
However, topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- Paper length must be minimum four pages and maximum six pages of A4 size paper including figures and references.
- Its content must be original and unpublished.
- Manuscript must be prepared to conform IEEE Conference format. For IEEE template, Click here.
- Accepted paper/s must be registered and presented at the conference.
- If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered.
- To submit your paper, click here.
- Abstract Submission Date: Apr 18
- Full Paper Submission Date: May 18
- Notification of Acceptance Date: Sep 18
- Camera ready paper Submission: Nov 8
Science City, Kolkata
Phone: +91 9434127771