CfP: Conference on Advances in Civil & Structural Engineering at Govt College of Engineering Karad [Apr 24-25]: Submit by Feb 29
The ICACSE 2020 is being held at Government College of Engineering Karad in India under the aegis of TEQIP-III. The Civil Engineering Department of Government College of Engineering in association with the Civil Engineering Department of Rajkiya Engineering College, Azamgarh is planned on the occasion of completion of 60 years of Government College of Engineering Karad its existence. The ICACSE 2020 conference will mainly focus on various challenges faced in the Civil and Structural Engineering in the changing scenario and provide viable solutions.
The objective of this conference is to enhance the information exchange of theoretical research and practical advancements at national and international levels in the fields of Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environment Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, GIS & Remote Sensing, Materials in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Computing in Civil Engineering and Construction Management.
This encourages and promotes professional interaction among students, scholars, researchers, educators, professionals from industries and other groups to share latest findings in their respective fields towards sustainable developments.
Call for papers
- Theme-I: Geotechnical Engineering
- Theme-II: Transportation Engineering
- Theme-III: Environment Engineering
- Theme-IV: Water Resources Engineering
- Theme-V: GIS & Remote Sensing
- Theme VI: Materials in Civil Engineering
- Theme-VII: Structural Engineering
- Theme -VIII: Computing in Civil Engineering
- Theme-IX: Construction Management
- Abstract Submission: 29th February 2020
- Full Length Paper submission: 31st March 2020
- Acceptance of Paper: 5th April 2020
Interested one can register via this page.
|Contributing Authors||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Delegates (Central Govt / State Govt / Academic Institutes)||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Delegates from Public Enterprises / Private Limited||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Student Participants||Rs. 2,500/-|
Contact & Venue
Venue: Government College of Engineering, Karad Vidyanagar, Tal. Karad, Dist. Satara, 415124 Maharashtra
Call: Prof. Amarsinh B. Landage (8600430830)
For more details, click here.
About the Author