The International Conference on HYPERFINE Interactions and their Applications (HYPERFINE 2019) continues the tradition of the Joint International Conference on Hyperfine Interactions and Symposium on Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions.
The International Conference on HYPERFINE Interactions and their Applications (HYPERFINE 2019) which will be held in Goa, India, February 10-15, 2019.
This conference is a major international forum to present and discuss recent results and future directions in all aspects of hyperfine interactions including their application to problems in physics, chemistry, material science, biology, medicine, geology, engineering etc.
Call for Papers
The conference, highly interdisciplinary in nature, covers topics like
- Radioactive ion beams, radioisotope probes and ion-solid interactions
- Nuclear moments, nuclear polarization and nuclear models
- NMR/NQR and applications
- Low temperature nuclear orientation, Perturbed angular distribution, Perturbed angular correlations, Mössbauer and muon spin spectroscopies
- Resonance methods
- Synchrotron radiation, neutron scattering and other complementary techniques
- Metals, insulators and semiconductors
- Magnetism, magnetic materials and superconductivity
- Lattice and defect dynamics
- Surfaces, interfaces, thin films and nano-structures
- Theoretical methods for hyperfine field calculations
- Applications in biology, chemistry, medicine, engineering and geoscience
- New developments and future directions
- The format, length and style of the abstract can be found here in Word format and PDF format.
- Abstract can be submitted in Microsoft Word format (*.doc, *.docx) OR Open Office Text format (*.odt)
The registration fees are given below:
- Normal Registration: Rs. 15,000
- Student/Retired Persons: Rs. 8000
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 12,000
For registration, visit here.
- Abstract submission deadline: Sep 30
- Notification of abstracts: Nov 15
- Early bird registration deadline: Jan 10
- Manuscript submission deadline: Feb 10
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org