30th Annual Conference of Haryana Economic Association, organised by National Institution of Technology, Kurukshetra, on March 9th and 10th. The Department of Business Administration, NIT Kurukshetra has been actively pursuing management education, research, and manpower training programs for producing globally competent management professionals since its establishment in the year 2006.
Haryana Economic Association was formed in 1979 to promote teaching and research in Economic Theory in relation to the Economic Science in general and Economy Of Haryana in particular. To promote and strengthen research activities the association has been publishing a journal Kautilya.
Conference is open for Research scholars and PG students.
- Major issues of Indian Economy: Demonetisation, G.S.T., Sustainable Development, Financial Sector Reforms, and other related issues.
- Relevance of Economic Theory in current global scenario & Methodological Issues in Measurement of National Income.
- Major Challenges for Haryana Economy: Crises, Regional Disparity, Unemployment, Inequalities, Poverty and other Challenges of State Economy.
- The participants are requested to submit the registration form.
- Registration form should be emailed to email@example.com
- For registration form, click here.
- Faculty members/ Industry: INR 1500
- Research Scholars/PG Students: INR 1000
Registration fee will be collected in Cash on the spot.
- Research Paper along with Soft copy: Feb 16
- Communication of Acceptance: Feb 28